Friday, March 24, 2006

I don't understand this.

This blog is complete gibberish. Why does something like this exist? Each link I find leads to more gibberish. Yet it's interesting to read the selection of words. The way it reads, it ALMOST makes sense, but not quite. It reminds me of one particular episode of The Twilight Zone. Did a person or computer write this? What is this????

From "Sports Radio Jobs"
TRITON COLLEGE RADIO

offering the it make I A whole water your Exactly up (V) win triton college radio the Jason you so get but ambi for of as forgot TRITON COLLEGE RADIO Dont again, Mr through in second then old Fairness? on with dictatorial Back so a more ://pokertracker in once river $9+$1 WOW Nazis should you appreciated!
I use a deluxe hit counter on this blog, and I can tell what pages people use to get here. That's how I found this. Apparently someone has come from this site to mine. It might be pure chance due to the way Blogger's "next blog" button works, but that doesn't explain why a blog like this exists. I'm intrigued.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home