Monday, August 10, 2009

Right To Dry


Watch CBS Videos Online
(this video is sometimes uncooperative - there's an unembeddable you tube version here.)

I line dry. I do it indoors, because I don't have a yard. It works fine. I may never use a dryer again!



And here's an interesting set of data. Apparently, fewer people are considering the items listed below - including the very unnecessary clothes dryer - necessities, the exceptions being the ipod and flat screen. (?) I could live (and do live) without many of these things. Yes, I need my cell phone, computer, and internet. I could live without the rest (though to be honest, I would miss the TV a tiny bit). Click the image for a bigger version. (link to Pew Study report)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home