Monday, November 13, 2006

Are you on Del.icio.us?

I've just set myself up on Del.icio.us. If you are not familiar, it's kind of a cross between my bookmarks, flickr, and my myspace site. I put up links to pages I think are cool for whatever reason, add tags, and then I can cross reference all kinds of things. Other folks who liked the same site, other sites with the same tags, etc. etc. You should be on Del.icio.us too, because there is an economy of scale here. A certain collective consciousness is coming closer and closer to perfection through sites like this one. Check it out, and put me in your network. Right now, I only have two links on my Del.icio.us page, but they are both lengthy articles by the great David Foster Wallace, and both highly worthy of your undivided attention. I'm looking forward to seeing what you think is Del.icio.us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home