Friday, July 07, 2006

A Scanner Darkly


I'm listening to a podcast of the R U Sirius show featuring an interview with one of my favorite directors, Richard Linklater, about his new film adaptation of Phillip K. Dick novel, A Scanner Darkly. I haven't seen the movie yet, but by the time this weekend if over, I hope I will have. It's a pretty good interview. If you're unfamiliar with either of these figures, you probably have seen their work without knowing it. Go check your imdb for that. If you ask me, the two essential films of this summer so far have been "An Inconvenient Truth," and "A Scanner Darkly."

3 Comments:

Blogger J.Knecht said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:47 AM  
Blogger J.Knecht said...

Grand Rapids isn't cool enough to get in on the "limited opening" of this film. I guess I have to wait. Bummer.

3:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home