Saturday, April 22, 2006

More Random Bits

I ran 15 miles on Friday. The last few were tough.
Afterwards I joined some people to make a film in 24 hours for a festival.
We made a valiant effort, but we ran out of time. We aimed too high. Too bad.
Seu Jorge's CRU is my album of the moment.
Happy Earth Day.
Fox is airing Nascar instead of the local news.
I'm missing my Detroit peeps.
I've spent entirely too much time in cookie cutter suburbian homes this weekend.
I'm beginning to think that my money is better spent at the local farmer's market than sent to Greenpeace.
I can't help but feel like a snob sometimes. I take this to mean that I have a long way to go before I reach enlightenment.
The Corporation is a movie you should watch.
Especially if you live in a cookie cutter home in the suburban sprawl lands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home