Thursday, December 15, 2005

Coincidence #2

I was thinking about going to the bookstore and happened to be browsing iTunes' audiobooks page. I saw that there is one for Jared Diamond's Collapse, and I recalled that I want to read it. I went back to folding my laundry.

As I folded, I recalled that I bought a copy of Collapse for a former co-worked who had left the office earlier this year. Before he left, he made a short and touching goodbyee video for us, backed by "Here's Where the Story Ends" by the Sundays. As I folded a shirt and listened to my iTunes "My Top Rated" list on random through my stereo, the very next song was "Here's Where the Story Ends."

Actually, that's a coincidence on more than one level, isn't it? (collapse, Here's where the story ends, Get It?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home