Friday, November 25, 2005

I found a couple of links down memory lane today. I was googleing "The New Dance Show," hoping to find some video links. No luck, but I did ind two other things of note.

Here's a site dedicated to the history of "jitting" and "jitters." The Jit was a dance craze in Detroit which I don't know if I ever saw done in person, but you can watch the video of the impressive moves here.

This is a column from the Metro Times, back in '99. Brendan Gillen (aka Ectomorph) maintained this bi-weekly column on the rave scene for a few years. It's funny how the music seems to take a backseat to the soap opera and celebrity that was the Detroit rave scene.

Now, someone please post some video clips of The New Dance Show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home