Sunday, November 13, 2005

I picked up the new My Morning Jacket albm "Z' today, and I love it, but I just realized that it is a tainted Sony product. Luckily, I use a Mac so it looks like I'm in the clear, hopefully. Here's more info. Kudos to the folks fighting this fight.

Also picked up "Pure Getz," by The Stan Getz Quartet, on vinyl, used for 4 bucks. It sounds fantastic and is free of computer debillitating code.

*here's the latest on the sony drm software for macs, and links to the backstory.

2 Comments:

Blogger Akmon said...

Wow, you're the first person I know whose has been "burned" by the evil Sony maneuver!! A seriously sketchy op...

5:21 PM  
Blogger J.Knecht said...

Not burned, because I run a mac! But wary nonetheless.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home